Why should you be bundling auto and home insurance?
Bundling auto and home insurance offers numerous advantages that you may not be aware of. By combining policies, you can save yourself both time and money. Insurance companies offer discounts to customers when they bundle their policies. This can often significantly reduce the overall cost of coverage for your car and home.
Additionally, bundling you insurance allows you to have a single point of contact for all of your coverage needs.
Having one company handle both policies simplifies the process of filing claims or making changes to either policy. It also ensures that there are no discrepancies between the two policies in terms of coverage or pricing.
Moreover, some insurance companies may offer additional benefits if you bundle your auto and home insurance together.
By bundling your auto and home insurance, you could potentially get more bang for your buck while staying adequately insured.
Ultimately, bundling your auto and home insurance can be an effective way to save money. It will also make sure that all of your coverage needs are met.
With so many potential benefits available, it is worth exploring whether this option would be right for you.
Six Reasons for Bundling Insurance:
- Savings – Bundling auto and home insurance policies can often reduce the overall cost of coverage for your car and home.
- Simplification – Having one company and/or one insurance agent handle both policies simplifies the process of filing claims or making changes to either policy.
- Additional Benefits – Some insurance companies may offer additional benefits if you bundle your insurance together, such as access special customer programs, discount rates on other services, or access to certain repair shops after an accident.
- Convenience – When bundling your insurance it allows you to have a single point of contact for all of your coverage needs instead of two separate contacts with two different companies.
- Coverage Assurance – Bundling eliminates discrepancies between the two policies in terms of coverage or pricing so that all of your needs are met with ease.
- Single Deductiblefor Claim – One huge benefit of bundling is that you can often have a single deductible for any claims, which means you only need to pay one deductible instead of two separate ones. For example: Let’s say a tree gets blown over and lands on your car and your house. If you have our policies bundled with one carrier, you may only have to pay a single deductible for the damage to your auto and home. If the company offers a single deductible option, you will pay the higher of your home insurance deductible or your auto insurance comprehensive deductible. If you have separate policies, you will have to pay both deductibles to get your car and home repaired.
Contact us Today
Call us today at 410-647-1111 to talk about bundling your insurance.