Does Your Business Need Professional Liability Insurance?
Your profession can cause a lawsuit
Professional Liability Insurance is what protects you from the consequences of claims that arise from the advice you give. As a professional you are held to a higher level of standard because people seek your advice to make financial decisions.
Professional liability insurance is the only way for your practice to mitigate the costs and legal expenses coming from claims of negligence from your customers.
In different professions professional liability insurance is known more commonly as malpractice insurance or errors and omissions insurance (E & O Insurance). But at the core the concept is the same: to protect you in case of negligence lawsuits from your clients.
Negligence lawsuits focus on the failure to perform based on expectations or a contract, alleged misrepresentation, and other claims. They claim financial loss for the client based on your alleged actions. These types of claims are not covered by your general liability insurance coverage. Your general liability insurance policy is limited to property damage, bodily injury and personal injury claims.
Worried about the cost of professional liability insurance?
Professional liability insurance gives you a lot of protection for a lot less money than you’d expect.
You might think you are covered with your general liability insurance policy but those more general insurance policies only protect against bodily or property damage and some personal injury claims. You need a professional liability insurance policy to protect your business from potential negligence claims.
Professional liability insurance is available to professional practitioners such as doctors, lawyers, architects and accountants.
There are other professions such as beauticians pest control and funeral directors that you may not have thought off that all need professional liability insurance coverage. This policy is used to protect a business from liability around claims of negligence.
Here are reasons to call Huff Insurance at 410-647-1111 NOW!
- Protect your professional practice as soon as you can from devastating negligence claims. Get peace of mind right now.
- Get started right away with a no-risk quote. Simply fill out this form and we’ll get back to you with a comprehensive and affordable professional liability insurance policy.
- When you choose Huff Insurance, you will receive personalized attention from our knowledgeable and experienced staff.
- Every client is treated as an individual, allowing us to tailor a plan that best suits your needs. Our agents take the time to understand each client’s situation so we can offer the best advice for coverage options and pricing.
- We also have access to a vast network of carriers, giving them more options for finding the right policy at competitive prices.
Huff Insurance is a full service Trusted Choice® Insurance Agency. We have been dedicated to Protecting Lifestyles™ since 1960. We offer a full array of Personal Insurance, Commercial Insurance and Life Insurance products. Call us at 410-647-1111