We are hiring a full-time commercial lines assistant account manager – NO experience required!
This is your opportunity to join a great company! Bonuses paid to the entire team base on the company growth. PLUS – Full Benefits!
Our Commercial Lines Assistant performs the essential function of aiding our business clients with their service needs.
Specific service responsibilities are required in this position to make certain we grow and retain our customer base. We maintain high delivery standards and focus on quality.
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE PLENTIFUL!
Insurance is the industry to be in for opportunities. Our industry is financially stable and actually grew tremendously through the past recessions and managed to grow through the pandamic. You may start as our commercial lines assistant, but growth opportunities will present themselves to you.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF COMMERCIAL LINES ASSISTANT
- Establish and build relationships with internal and external customers and insurance carriers via phone and email.
- Correspond and maintain contact with advisors regarding new and renewal business
- Generate certificates of insurance as needed
- Perform quality control on all new business and document in the account management system.
- Review applications and endorsements and policies.
- Download, maintain and update files in the account management system.
- Prepare and maintain reports as required by management.
- Property & Casualty licensed preferred BUT not required
- One year of commercial lines insurance experienced preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven performer customer service role in the insurance industry.
Competitive salary based on experience. PLUS – A growth bonus paid to all eligible employees
- 100% Health Insurance paid for you!
- Dental insurance – 100% paid for you
- Vision – 100% paid for you
- 401K plan
- AFLAC – available for you to purchase
- Paid time off
We thank all applicants for their interest in the commercial lines assistant position. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Email resumes to Nancy@huffinsurance.com