Shield Your Auto Dealer Business From Financial Dangers With The Right Auto Dealer Bond.
After your family, your business is the most important thing to you. That is why you need to protect it with the right motor vehicle dealer bond. Every day you’re in business, you face virtually open-ended risks to your finances through accidents, product and service quality, theft and malicious damage, liability suits and workers compensation claims. We help businesses that have gross receipts of several million to the smaller in home businesses.
One incident that falls outside the scope of your policy could put you and your hard-earned success in jeopardy. It is so important that you regularly review your business insurance policy to make sure that your coverage is up to date. A simple change in a product you are offering or service provided can open up gaps in your insurance protection.
That’s why it makes sense to get a professional to review your needs and show you how to get the best possible protection for your business. And the good news is, with Huff Insurance it won’t cost you a cent, or any kind of obligation, to get that information.
You want someone with specialist expertise in understanding and protecting against business risks, someone who’ll take the time to get to know and understand your organization, and someone who can put together the best-possible business insurance package to protect you and your business.
Huff Insurance has been shielding businesses like yours from financial dangers for more than half a century, with protection that includes:
- Commercial auto liability for you and you employees, including medical payments and protection against uninsured motorists.
- Business Owners Policies (BOP’s) including general protection against risks like bodily injury, property damage, product-related injuries, contractual liabilities, business interruption, and specialist protection for specific business types.
- Workers compensation insurance, to protect employees, help pay benefits and protect you against the cost of lawsuits.
We can also offer insurance coverage for risks that you may have not even considered such as:
- Tools and Equipment— to provide physical damage coverage for your tools and equipment if they are stolen or damaged on premises, in transit or at a job site. We can also provide coverage for equipment that you rent from others.
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance coverage to protect the officers and directors of public, private and non profit businesses in the event they are sued based on a board or officer decision.
- Employment Related Practices Liability Insurance, commonly referred to as EPLI, it protects the business if they are sued by an employee for sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation or hostile work environment. Also, third party coverage can be added to protect the business if a consumer sues because of these allegations as well.
- Cyber liability insurance coverage (or Data Breach Insurance) is a relatively new coverage that is available to provide coverage for business owners in the event that there data is compromised and customers private information is either hacked or violated. There are federal laws requiring businesses to respond if this happens to their customers and the cost to comply with these laws can be hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not to mention the money that you have to spend to restore your reputation. This coverage provides this protection for you.
Because we know you’re busy, we will make everything quick and easy, whether you’re adding a name to your policy (which you can do easily right here in our Digital Insurance Office), looking for an account review or even filing a claim.
We’ll make sure you’re compliant, from an insurance perspective, with state laws and we’ll keep your protection under review, advising when changes are needed. We offer monthly emails and newsletters to keep you informed on how law changes could affect your business. Are you getting that from your agent now?
You work had for your business success, so don’t jeopardize it. Complete our Free Business Insurance Quote Form on this page right now.