We Are Hiring A Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
Excellent Career Opportunity For You!
Our agency shares a percentage of our revenue growth with our entire team!
Sharing in our growth in just the right thing to do! Our agency has continues to grow, even through the perceived tough times of past recessions and the dreaded COVID pandamic. During these times, we still grew and still paid out sizeable bonuses to our team members.
We understand that a company cannot grow alone. We need great team members who treat our clients with the respect that they would want to be treated with.
We are an award winning agency, and we are always looking to stay one step ahead of the game. Which is why we invest in our people and in our technology!
If you are a motivated, self startert who thrives in a fast paced environment, then have we got an opporthunity for you! This will be a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential!
Are You a Personal Lines Insurance Agent Who Loves to Provide Amazing Service?
Huff Insurance, an award-winning independent agency in Pasadena, MD, is searching for an experienced personal lines customer service agent to serve our growing client base! If you would prefer to spend your valuable time enjoying your hobbies or your family, rather than burning fuel and patience on 695 or 295, please read on:
- Prepare and present complete and competitive insurance quotes within a timely fashion that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Round out accounts by offering and selling additional personal lines coverages or policies
- Build and maintain rapport with clients and insurance company underwriters
- Conduct regular account reviews to improve retention
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Must currently possess a Property & Casualty license
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Detailed, organized with great time management skills
- Team Player that enjoys a fast-paced environment.
Here are some of the reasons we’d like you to consider joining our team:
Professional growth: Our agency will fund continuing education expense and your pursuit of professional designations. You will create your own opportunities for increased responsibility and income through your effort and initiative.
Innovative methods of client communication: We utilize a variety of creative tools for nurturing the relationship our agency enjoys with our clients and prospects.
Technology: As “early adopters” of new technologies, we try to provide the tools you need to work efficiently. Each workstation has dual screen monitors. We have been “paperless” since 2008. Our Applied Epic agency management system is easy-to-learn and intuitive. In addition we now utilize Docusign for our electronic signature management. Docusign allows for increased service levels and an increased closing ratio for our account managers.
Quality company representation: Our agency proudly represents Encompass Insurance, Safeco Insurance, Travelers Insurance, Allied Insurance, Liberty Mutual Insurance and many other national and regional insurance companies. As a customer service agent, these affiliations will give you a breadth of underwriting and coverage options to offer clients.
Convenience: Great location in Pasadena, Anne Arundel County Maryland with easy freeway access.
Competitive salary based on experience. PLUS – A growth bonus paid to all eligible employees
- 100% Health Insurance paid for you!
- Dental insurance – 100% paid for you
- Vision – 100% paid for you
- 401K plan
- AFLAC – available for you to purchase
- Paid time off
We thank all applicants for their interest in the commercial lines assistant position. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Email resumes to Nancy@huffinsurance.com