We Are Hiring A Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager
Are You a Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager Who Loves to Provide Amazing Service?
Huff Insurance, an award-winning independent agency in Pasadena, MD, is searching for an experienced commercial lines account manager to serve our growing client base! If you would prefer to spend your valuable time enjoying your hobbies or your family, rather than burning fuel and patience on 695 or 295, please read on:
We are an established insurance agency looking for an experienced commercial lines account manager to join our team.
Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Responsible for account rounding.
- Responsible for marketing process & quoting new and renewal business.
- Work strategically with sales staff to optimize relationships and protect client’s business.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our partners, carriers and vendors.
- Handle insured and underwriter’s questions.
- Follow-up and maintain information from insured and underwriters.
- Perform special projects as directed by the President
A licensed Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager or CSR with at least three years of broker/agency experience?
Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people – and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Here are some of the reasons we’d like you to consider joining the Huff Insurance team:
Professional growth: Our agency will fund continuing education expense and your pursuit of professional insurance designations. You will create your own opportunities for increased responsibility and income through your effort and initiative.
Innovative methods of client communication: We utilize a variety of creative tools for nurturing the relationship our agency enjoys with our clients and prospects.
Technology: As “early adopters” of new technologies, we try to provide the tools you need to work efficiently. Each workstation has dual screen monitors. We have been “paperless” since 2008. Our Applied TAM agency management system is easy-to-learn and intuitive. In addition we now have Docusign
Quality company representation: Our agency proudly represents Liberty Mutual Insurance, Travelers Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Progressive Insurance, plus several other regional insurance companies.. As a customer service agent, these affiliations will give you a breadth of underwriting and coverage options to offer clients.
Convenience: Great location in Pasadena, Anne Arundel County, Maryland with easy freeway access.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3+ years of commercial lines insurance agency/brokerage experience as a CSR or Account Manager
- An active P&C license
- Deep levels of commercial lines P&C insuance and industry experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
Competitive salary based on experience. PLUS – A growth bonus paid to all eligible employees
- 100% Health Insurance paid for you!
- Dental insurance – 100% paid for you
- Vision – 100% paid for you
- 401K plan
- AFLAC – available for you to purchase
- Paid time off
If you’re ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. Any candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please email your resume to Nancy at Huff Insurance at email@example.com