We Are Hiring An Insurance Agency Quality Control Manager
Are You an Insurance “Guru” Who Loves to Provide Amazing Service?
Huff Insurance, an award-winning independent agency in Pasadena, MD, is searching for an experienced insurance professional to serve as our Quality Control Manager for our growing client base! If you would prefer to spend your valuable time enjoying your hobbies or your family, rather than burning fuel and patience on 695 or 295, please read on:
We are an established insurance agency looking for a quality control manager. Does reviewing a policy and moving “paper” excite you more than sales? Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Responsible for quality assurance in all stages of a client’s life cycle
- Processing endorsements online with carriers
- Follow up on renewal quotes and policies to be sure that they are received timely and correctly
- Review policies for possible coverage gaps and notify account managers or opportunities
- Handle all licensing renewals with carriers
- Handle Basic Accounting functions such as reconciling company direct bill statements and paying company payable accounts.
- Maintain updated company contacts in our management system
- An insurance Professional with at least three years of broker/agency experience?
- Looking for a company where you will be treated with respect, be appreciated for your expertise and contributions, and have the opportunity to lead others?
- Wanting to join an insurance industry leader that will invest in your professional development and help you reach your fullest potential?
- Ready to take a leap forward in your career with a company that truly cares about growing people - and not just profits?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Here are some of the reasons we'd like you to consider joining our team:
Professional growth: Our agency will fund continuing education expense and your pursuit of professional insurance designations. You will create your own opportunities for increased responsibility and income through your effort and initiative.
Innovative methods of client communication: We utilize a variety of creative tools for nurturing the relationship our agency enjoys with our clients and prospects.
Technology: As "early adopters" of new technologies, we try to provide the tools you need to work efficiently. Each workstation has dual screen monitors. We have been "paperless" since 2008. Our Applied Epic agency management system is easy-to-learn and intuitive. In addition we now have Docusign electronic signature management.
Quality company representation: Our agency proudly represents Encompass Insurance, Safeco Insurance, Travelers Insurance, Allied Insurance, Liberty Mutual Insurance and many other national and regional insurance companies. As a customer service agent, these affiliations will give you a breadth of underwriting and coverage options to offer clients.
Convenience: Great location in Pasadena, Anne Arundel County, Maryland with easy freeway access.
Qualified candidates will have:
- 3+ years of insurance agency/brokerage experience
- An active P&C license is preferred but we will work with the right person to get this
- Knowledge of coverage available and differences in policy forms
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation and decision-making skills
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- PC proficiency, including MS Office
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
If you're ready to take a leap forward in your career, please click below to apply. All candidates meeting the qualification requirements for the Insurance Agency Quality Control Manager position will be contacted. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please email your resume to Nancy at Huff Insurance at email@example.com